Solved

Set an abandoned cart block to repeating in Stripo?

• 23 February 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hi,

I’ve started using Stripo again recently and I can’t remember if I need to do anything to ensure my abandoned cart repeats after I export to Klavyio from Stripo. 

I have succesfully managed to use the right variables in Stripo for abandoned cart and have had a succesful preview in klavyio, I’m just not sure if it repeats as the data example was a single item. 

Does anyone know what I have to do in Stripo to ensure it is a repeating block once it is exported? 

Many thanks. 

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 24 February 2023, 18:08

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @ChristopherGAUS 

Thank you so much for reaching out to the Klaviyo Community. Unfortunately this is not a Klaviyo built integration, so I don’t have the ability to help you achieve this in Stripo. I would check their Help Center documentation or contact their support team for more information to achieve this within their platform. You can find their Help Center here: https://support.stripo.email/en

There may be other members in the community who have experience using Stripo, hopefully one of them will chime in and be able to help you out!

Hi Christopher! This is a bit unrelated to your question but I was wondering how you managed to get stripo to link the correct abandon cart emails? 

I’ve been trying to figure it out but it doesn’t seem to be working. 

Thanks! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @ChristopherGAUS

Any way you can share your insights with your fellow Community member @sheer.hk here? 

-Taylor