Solved

"Share this email" feature in Klaviyo

• 24 February 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Hi All, my name is Eric. I would like to know if there is any way to add “share this email” feature in Klaviyo?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Ashley I. 24 February 2023, 15:40

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +34

Hi @Eric Toh ,

Welcome to the Community! 

I am not currently aware of a native feature in Klaviyo for “share this email”, but I can suggest some workarounds that were discussed in these threads:

1. Use a shareable web view link. Some other Community members have found success in adding a web view link to a campaign. This would allow recipients to display your campaign in their browser. Here, you would use the {% web_view %}  tag in your campaign email.

Once you have this web view link populated, you can use a third-party tool to create a public URL which can be embedded in the campaign as a shareable link. 

A note here is that the URL generated here will still display user-specific information for the campaign it was copied from (i.e. the unsubscribe link, preferences, and any personalization intended for the original email). So if you are using personalization tags like First Name, it may not be appropriate to use for a broader audience. 

2. Rely on recipients to forward the email directly. Here, you would not necessarily have a button or link embedded in the email to accomplish this. Instead, you would rely on each use forwarded the campaign within their Inbox Provider’s normal function. You can encourage this with some text or a playful CTA in the body of the email. 

--

Hope this helps!

-- Ashley Ismailovski