Solved

Shopify Order Placed / Order Fulfilled - duplicated products in the order table

• 11 April 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Hi guys, 

We’re using Shopify integration to trigger these transactional flows using Klaviyo’s metrics (Order Placed, Order Fulfilled)

And we display a dynamic table to highlight the products ordered. We use just a regular table with dynamic rows, basically a standard block.  

But some customers are complaining that, for some reason, they see duplicates 

The weird this is that this happens only for a small percent of customers and the device/email client doesn’t matter, at least we’ve noticing this on a bunch of different ones so far.. 

Please advise if anybody faced with such an issue. 

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by David To 12 April 2022, 15:35

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @lleontiy,

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community!

My colleague @alex.hong actually has a great explanation of this in the Community post I linked below:

Essentially, this would all depend on how the order data is being passed to Klaviyo. Because the dynamic table block is set up to loop through all the items in an array, if each of those “chocolate” items were registered as their own line item, they’ll all be pulled into the email in that fashion. 

I would also suggest taking a look at some additional Help Center resources to further understand how data is used and pulled into a dynamic table block:

I hope this helps!

David