Solved

Skipped: No More Magento 2 Coupons Remain

• 8 June 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

Just today i noticed emails to customers are skipping and showing this reason “ Skipped: No More Magento 2 Coupons Remain “

I checked magento and there are plenty of coupons remaining. i checked coupons in klaviyo and they seem to still be working. I checked the magento integration and that all looks fine too.

Any ideas?

icon

Best answer by Dov 9 June 2021, 15:23

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hello @clionas,

Thank you for sharing your question with the Klaviyo Community.

Can you confirm you are using your Magento coupons exclusively in flow email sends and not campaign email sends? I ask because dynamic coupon codes for Magento 2 are not currently available when sending campaign emails. If you attempt to use a Magento 2 coupon in a campaign email, you may see this error for skipped coupons. This is because sending unique coupon codes in a campaign would require generating thousands of codes per second and Klaviyo cannot guarantee a specific Magento server's rate-limiting settings will not impact the generation of dynamic coupons at this volume and velocity. 

If you are seeing this error for a flow email, I would double-check that you have properly configured the coupon rule information according to our guide for using Magento 2 coupons in Klaviyo.

Thanks for being a member of our Community and have a wonderful day.

Badge +2

Thank you DD, thats exactly the problem. I was trying to use an auto granerated coupon in a campaign email rather than a flow email.

THANK YOU