Solved

Syncing Klaviyo and Shopify Coupons

• 24 October 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

I have integrated Klaviyo and Shopify. I noticed that coupons I am creating in Klaviyo are not syncing with shopify coupons. Are they supposed to sync? Am I missing something?

icon

Best answer by David To 25 October 2021, 22:17

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @leenameena,

Thanks for sharing your question with the Klaviyo Community!

@cassy.lee has a great Community post pertaining to coupons which I’ve included below as I think it may answer your question!

To quote her:

When a coupon is first created in Klaviyo, the corresponding discount will not immediately appear in Shopifyit will only appear after a unique code for that coupon has been generated (i.e., only after a flow email sends out with a corresponding unique code in it)

Also keep in mind that you will not be able to search for specific unique codes within Shopify. However, you can return a list of all unique coupon codes that were generated by searching for the Klaviyo coupon name and clicking into the discount code to view all codes. You can also learn more about coupon codes and how they function with Klaviyo from both the Guide to Using Coupon Codes in Klaviyo and How to Create Unique Coupon Codes for Shopify Help Center articles.

I hope this helps!

David