Solved

Text edit box has disappeared was OK this morning.

Badge +1

I can’t edit text in the template the box where you format and type the section has dissapeared. Any ideas it’s happening in other templates.

icon

Best answer by Bee Baker 4 April 2023, 17:30

View original

5 replies

Badge

Me too !! 

Badge +1

Must be a problem their end I’ve also sent a message to support. 

Badge +1

Klaviyo reply:
Hello there,

Thanks for reaching out to Klaviyo Support. My name is Marta, and I am happy to help!

We appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. On 4/4/2023 at 10:30 am EST, we were made aware of an issue within the various editors located in Klaviyo. 

This includes the template, signup form, and campaign editors, currently making it so it is not possible to make edits within text blocks. 

Our engineering team has been informed of the issue, and a ticket has been raised to them. They are currently looking into this, and we hope to have a resolution soon. I will follow up to let you know once this has been resolved.

Best,
Marta at Klaviyo Support

Userlevel 6
Badge +24

Hi @Bee Baker and @Pauline de Kelbongoo

Welcome to the community. I’m so glad Klaviyo support was able to help you figure out what was wrong.

One thing to keep in your back pocket for later: if you’re experiencing problems with the email editor again, make sure you’re using the Chrome browser. Klaviyo works well in almost any browser, but their email editor works best in Chrome.

Warmly,

Gabrielle - ebusiness pros

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Bee Baker & @Pauline de Kelbongoo 

Thank you so much for your patience while our product engineers worked on a solution. They have implemented an update that should have resolved the problem, so you should be able to edit inside a text block again. If you are still having an issue please reach back out here so we can roll it up to the team for further investigation. 

Thanks for being part of the community!