Solved

Text to Close to the Edge in Preview

• 30 May 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

I have tried everything from padding the block, indenting the text to changing the padding of the border and nothing is working. Does anyone know how I can make the words not appear so close to the edge of the screen? Regardless if there is a border there, the text appears this way. 

icon

Best answer by David To 31 May 2022, 17:40

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @valeriac,

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community!

In case you may have been adjusting the wrong padding, if you’re using the new editor you’ll want to be adjusting the padding under the block style’s text area setting. Similarly, in our classic editor, it would simply be block padding under the block’s style.

New Editor

Classic Editor

You’ll also want to keep in mind that the margins you set will also be different depending on if you’re viewing your email on a desktop or mobile device. This means that if you’re seeing this occur on mobile, you’ll want to adjust the mobile padding. In both editors, you can find this setting under the template’s style under its mobile settings.

I would also suggest taking a look at some additional resource we have available within our Help Center that goes over our template builder and its various settings:

I hope this helps!

David