Solved

Unable to select paragraph style when using custom fonts

• 9 February 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +2
  • Contributor I
  • 0 replies

I have followed the guide to using a Google font, and have implemented this as a text block in an email template. However, when I do this, I am no longer able to change the paragraph formatting on any other block, so the custom font is not applied. How would I go about fixing this?

icon

Best answer by alex.hong 9 February 2022, 19:51

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi there @hlmb,

Welcome to the Community! Happy to assist with your question here for fonts and templates.

Please note that the system would automatically apply the custom font to any text that has a default style (Normal, Heading 1, Heading 2, etc.). If the font is not being applied to a portion of your text, navigate to that block and make sure that a style has been selected from the paragraph styles menu.

To update the alignment, please click on the Text block and go into Block Styles to update:
?name=inline-786097296.png

If you are working with bullet points and seeing that they are not center aligning, that is to be expected. That's not a natural setting that <ul> elements will center align.

Are you seeing something that is greyed out or could you clarify what you mean by “no longer able to change the paragraph formatting on any other block, so the custom font is not applied”? 

As a followup, are you trying to copy and paste directly into your blocks with plain text or html? 

I look forward to your response,

Alex