Solved

Uploaded Image is Grey

Hey everyone, this is the first time I have ever had this issue. 
I created a JPG file in Affinity Photo, exported, and then when uploading to Klaviyo Email Campaign, there is a very noticeable Grey/Gray overlay. 
I have looked everywhere in the block and image block sections to see where it is coming from but it appears that the grey is coming from the uploaded file.

We have tried several different exports however this has not corrected the error.

Has anyone else come across this? Do you have any solutions? 

icon

Best answer by Dov 9 July 2021, 17:02

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hey @Anndy_PlaysetParts,

Thanks for sharing your question with the Klaviyo Community.

You are exactly correct! 

Klaviyo wouldn’t alter any elements of the image upon upload. Additionally, we wouldn’t be able to change that color (since it’s a part of the image) within our template editor. Therefore, your best bet is to make the correction to the background color externally and re-upload the image with the transparent/white background to Klaviyo.

Hope that is helpful!

Thanks DD. We found the issue and I wanted to report back. The issue was with Affinity Photo color format. To fix:

Document > Convert Format > change to sRGB at the bottom. I think it was selected to HP printer or something.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @Anndy_PlaysetParts,

Thanks for following up and providing the solution that resolved your issue! I’m sure this will help other Community members who may have a similar issue in the future!

Thanks for being a member of the Klaviyo Community!

David