Solved

Vertically align text in the center

• 19 April 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi folks, is there a snippet of code that would align some text in the center of a split block? ie:

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by David To 19 April 2022, 21:34

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @wernstrom,

I’m not an email designer, but I’m sure there would be some snippet using HTML that would allow you to appropriately apply padding that would vertical align a set of text via a text block (including one in a split block). 

My way to get around this though, would be replicating the content in a split block through a table block. One of the great things about a table block is that it offers a vertical align style setting under Block Styles. This style option is available in both the New and the Classic editor. 

New Editor
Classic Editor

David

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Thank you @David To ! I tried a few snippets I found online and couldn’t get anything to work, I must have missed that option for the tables, will give it a shot!

Badge

@David To It is 7 months after this has been discussed but I’ve run into the same issue now. I have noticed that there is the option for vertical-align only for a Table but not for a Split. Is there any way to achieve that same alignment but on a Split? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @sonyawinner,

At present we don’t have a native method to vertically align texts through a split block like we do through a table block. I personally assume this may have something to do with how you can create flexible columns through a split block. 

I have seen some users find success in using custom HTML in order to vertically align texts in a split block. You may want to consult with your email designer for more details or reach out to one of our many Klaviyo Partners.

David