Solved

Why are my Shopify Coupons Still Uploading?

• 8 December 2020
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

I have created 4 discount coupons for my store by klaviyo. Except for one , all other three coupons haven’t been uploaded to shopify yet. For two days this message showing ( discount codes  are still loading)

icon

Best answer by cassy.lee 8 December 2020, 20:02

View original

2 replies

Badge +2

Any help??

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @Praneeth,

Thanks so much for sharing this question to our Community! 

Is this something you’re still experiencing? For context, it can take some time for Shopify to load coupons when you are creating multiple all at once, so it's recommended that you space coupon-creation out a bit. However, it generally shouldn’t take two days. If your coupons are uploaded now, you may noticed that the Available/Total is set to 0/0. This happens because Klaviyo won’t generate codes until the dynamic tag for the coupon is used, and it starts sending. If your coupon codes were set up to be used in flows, it's expected behavior that it would be 0/0 until the emails are sent out.

Hopefully this is helpful information! Additionally, you can find more details on coupon codes for Shopify referenced in this article from our Help Center.

Thanks,
-Cass.
me?tid=452888&ts=2020-12-08T13:03:17Z&aid=400847477192&oid=klaviyo&uuid=fbad1217-3759-40bd-b5db-a83522415eb5