Solved

Why is my coded footer not replicating properly on other templates?

• 25 January 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge +3

Hi, My coded footer not replicating properly on other templates. I have done the footer in one template and cloned it but it is not showing properly i.e the font.

icon

Best answer by retention 27 January 2021, 00:11

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +57

@Jeanette Mancera Hi,

If you’re cloning the same code to a different/new template, and you’re getting different font styles (color, size, etc.), compare the global style settings of the original template (the one in which you’ve coded the footer) and the new one (the one that you’re trying to clone the footer to).
Maybe you’ve adjusted the style of the “h1, h2, h3, h4, p, a” tags in the original, but you haven’t done so in the new template.
That’s the only thing that comes to my mind based on the information you’ve provided.

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

@Jeanette Mancera

Not sure if you have already found your solution to this, but I’m curious to know if you are using a custom font for the footer, or if it’s working in one template correctly but not in another? 

I’d agree with Joe @retention that checking the global style settings would be a great start. If this is still something you’re experiencing, feel free to include some photos of the settings so we can explore it further. 

-Cass. 

Badge +3

Thanks for the responses guys. I’ve reached out to the support team before here and she she showed me how to insert the custom font but I didn’t realize it is still there. :-)