Solved

Why isn't my Drag and drop feature not working in free account?

• 28 January 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +4

Has anyone experienced not being able to drag and drop blocks while editing templates and flows? It’s supposed to be easy and simple, but I can’t seem to drag and drop. Is it my mouse? But I can drag my files on my computer. Is it my chrome browser? I’m getting frustrated. I did not have any problem with the dragging and dropping when I was playing around with Clickfunnels, so I have no idea why I’m struggling with Klaviyo. :-(

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 31 January 2022, 15:57

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Johann A,

Welcome to the Community! Sorry to hear you’ve been experiencing these issues with the template editor! 

Do you mind sharing a little more into the circumstances surrounding this issue? Are you trying to use this feature while in the Klaviyo template editor or have you converted the Klaviyo template to custom HTML and are trying to use this feature there? If you are in our template editor, this feature should be available and able to be used in any free or paid account, as well as utilizing it in Chrome shouldn’t be an issue. 

Thank you for sharing your experience in the Community! Hoping to solve this together!

-Taylor