Solved

Why won't my Shopify font upload, saying 'One or more font files could not be accessed'?

Badge +1

Hi, 

I’m trying to import a new font since yesterday. It’s available on Shopify, but not on Klaviyo. I sourced the font URL from my Website/Inspect/ Network/ Font/ Headers but getting always this error message: 

“One or more font files could not be accessed.”

The font is not mine, but one of the Shopify Premium ones, so hosted by Shopify but not available in Klaviyo.

Can someone help me, please?

Thank you!
Diana

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 3 May 2023, 00:15

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @Yana

Welcome to the Community! Sorry to hear you’re having font upload issues, happy to help! 

In my experience, when you see the error message, "One or more font files could not be accessed.", this usually means CORs hasn't been enabled yet. When setting up custom fonts, you'll want to make sure to enable Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) by setting the Access-Control-Allow-Origin header to *, so the font can be accessed by your recipients’ inboxes. It's likely the font cannot be accessed because the Referrer Policy for fonts hosted is strict-origin-when-cross-origin

I’d recommend following this documentation on how to change your referrer policy so you can upload this font successfully!

If you’re not comfortable with this kind of coding, you might want to work with your development team to implement this.

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor

Badge +1

Hi Taylor, 

thank you so much for your help!
I’ll try it, hopefully this was the problem! :) 

Thank you 
Diana