Solved

Wishlist King and Klaviyo integration

• 30 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hi there, 

We have recently integrated Wishlist King to our Klaviyo account but I am unsure how to set up the email flow template. We would like it to show a dynamic set of products that have been added to a customer’s wishlist. The app embed is integrated with our new Shopify theme (which isn’t live yet), but I need instructions of how to set up the email template with the dynamic block of products so that we can make the flow live when the theme is also published in a few days.

Is there a specific block I can add (as with 50%-off products, for example) or do I need to do it with a code (if so what would this be)?

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 3 May 2024, 19:50

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @LOUISGEO 

Welcome to the community!

Checkout the Help Center article on building dynamic table blocks in your emails. It will walk you through how to find the correct variables to use based on the metric trigger you are using for your flow.

Hope this helps!

Badge

Thanks v much :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there, 

Happy to help! 

I believe Wishking has a metric that you could use to trigger a flow like this, ‘Added to Wishlist’.

Once the event to trigger this flow is identified, we can move over to how you’ll set this email up. I believe you can show the product that a user just added to their wishlist by building a static table. You’ll only be able to use a static table, which would just should a user one item they added verses multiple, because of how the event properties are being sent to Klaviyo.

In the table itself, you can use dynamic variables to personalize the content following this guide. The two you’ll need to add is the product image URL and the product name. To find these variables you’ll need to look at the event data in the flow, however, this wont’ be available until the flow is triggered ie. someone takes the action of adding an item to their wishlist. I would suggest triggered it yourself when you site is up!

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor