Solved

Lead Ad will not synch firstname with Klaviyo List

• 23 September 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +2
  • Contributor II
  • 4 replies

Hi there,

we have a small lead campaign running with an instant form connected to our klaviyo. It does sync the mailing address with our list but not the first names. What could be the issue here and is there a fix to it, or would I need to manually ad all the names?

Thank you for your help in advance,

All the best,

Elisabeth 

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 23 September 2022, 18:38

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Elli 

Thanks for reaching out for help with your Facebook integration data. Happy to help. 

The only way for the First Name on a profile page to be updated is if a customer fills out a Klaviyo signup form. Unfortunately, third-party forms like Facebook lead ad forms are not able to change that information. For our customers who collect names with Facebook, First Name is added as a custom property. You can still use the custom properties on your emails by using the following tag template:

First Name {{ first_name }} ex. George

Hope this helps! Thanks again for being a part of the Klaviyo Community!

Badge +2

Hi, Thanks for your response. I have seen that the custom property was added. But when I tried to use the custom property: {{ first_name}} it is still empty, even though the custom property was added by facebook.  We usually use the following property: {{ first_name|default:"" }}- that only showed the default version… any ideas of what is not working here?

Thank you!