Solved

Why isn't Klaviyo not receiving emails from Wheelio?

• 2 January 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Hi. I’m facing an issue with Klaviyo. I’ve set up Wheelio (Spin Wheel) on my Shopify store the customers spin the wheel and they are awraded with a coupon. I want the emails to go to my Klaviyo list that I’ve created for Wheelio, but Klaviyo is not receiving the emails from Wheelio. I’ve integrated both the apps using this article but unfortunately the emails are not being received by Klaviyo even though customers are using the Spin Wheel.

https://helpdesk.wheelio-app.com/en/article/how-to-integrate-wheelio-with-klaviyo-a20exj/#:~:text=Go%20to%20your%20Wheelio%20Campaign,sending%20emails%20after%20Wheelio%20spin.

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 3 January 2023, 17:55

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @zarghamshahid

Hi there and welcome to the Community! Happy to help! 

How are you confirming that the email submissions aren’t being sent to Klaviyo from the Wheelio Spin Wheel form? Are they not entering the designated list you connected in step #7 of the integration doc? I would also ensure that you are using your private Klaviyo API key and not your public for the API integration, as this can lead to issues with an API connection. Your API keys can be found by navigating to Account > Settings > API keys in your Klaviyo account.

Since this is Whellio’s documentation on how to set up the connection via API, I would reach out to their support to ensure everything is set up correctly via the Wheelio side as we don’t have any insight into the backend of their integration. I would love to hear what you discover that might help other Community users in the future who have a similar issue in the future!

Thanks for participating in the Community! 

-Taylor 

Badge +1

Hi @Taylor Tarpley. Thank you for getting back to me. I’ve figured it out and now it is working. Basically the issue was with the permissions of the API key, I reintegrated the two apps with full permissions from the Klaviyo API key and now it is working.

-Zargham