Solved

Additional fields from Stripe metrics

• 27 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hey Klaviyo Community!

I’m on Woo+Stripe, and I’ve decided to use Klaviyo for my transactional emails in addition to marketing. So far I’ve been able to set up my order confirmation, order shipped, and refund started emails, but I’m having trouble with my refund processed email.

I’m trying to use the Stripe Refunded Payment metric as my trigger, but only three fields are available in the metric: two value fields and an ID string. This isn’t enough information to form the email as none of the order information is present. I’d at least want to have the order number so I can include a link to the order page.

Before I go build a new pipeline to get this data into Klaviyo (Stripe → Segment → Snowflake → Klaviyo), has anyone else found a solution to do this?

icon

Best answer by Omar 30 March 2024, 12:09

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @keithvertrees!

As of right now, those are the only fields available for sync through the Klaviyo/Stripe integration. That said, you may be able to create a custom metric that contains the desired fields using our developer guides:

Best,
Brian

Userlevel 7
Badge +44

Hi @keithvertrees,

I'm just adding some information that I think is important to understand.

While stripe does have all payment information it's not sending order information. If stripe is connected to woo I would expect Woo will also change the status of an order to refunded - in such a case I would suggest to use the data in Woo to process it.

Hope this helps

Omar Lovert // Polaris Growth // Klaviyo Master Platinum Partner

We help with e-commerce growth through CRO, Klaviyo and CVO