Solved

Cannot add Facebook integration - ad account not found on the list

• 18 May 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hey,

I am admin of several business managers on Facebook.

I am trying to add Facebook connection on a new Klaviyo account. Business Integration in my FB profile is set, relevant ad account and Facebook page permission given.

But when I try to connect it in Klaviyo, I just can’t find the correct ad account on the list.

Has anyone solved this already?

Kr,
Gašper

icon

Best answer by Brian Turcotte 14 June 2024, 19:31

View original

3 replies

It sounds like you're encountering an issue with adding Facebook integration to your new Klaviyo account. It's frustrating when things don't work as expected, especially when you've already ensured that your Facebook profile settings are correct.

Here are a few suggestions that might help resolve the issue:

• Double-check your Facebook Business Manager settings to ensure that the relevant ad account is properly connected and has the necessary permissions.
  • Verify that your Klaviyo account is set up correctly and that you're following the correct steps to add the Facebook integration.
  • Try disconnecting and reconnecting the Facebook integration in Klaviyo to see if it resolves the issue.
  • Reach out to Klaviyo support for assistance. They may be able to provide further guidance or troubleshoot the issue on their end.

It's possible that others have encountered similar issues and found solutions, so hopefully, someone in the community can offer additional insights.

Badge
  • Double-check your Facebook Business Manager settings to ensure that the relevant ad account is properly connected and has the necessary permissions.

All relevant ad account and pages were selected. Selected Facebook BM only has 1 ad account and 1 page. I am admin.

• Verify that your Klaviyo account is set up correctly and that you're following the correct steps to add the Facebook integration.

Done twice, always the same.

• Try disconnecting and reconnecting the Facebook integration in Klaviyo to see if it resolves the issue.

Repeating the same steps I get the same error.

• Reach out to Klaviyo support for assistance. They may be able to provide further guidance or troubleshoot the issue on their end.

Not able to use their support since we’re startup with free plan. As we made the Klaviyo setup few months ago when deploying tracking for other, acquisition channels, we did not use the tool yet. But we’re trying to set up everything ready for the start. In the meantime access to support expired. Which is kinda bad.

I am admin of 9 Facebook BMs, some among them have a huge number of assets, including ad accounts. I think that’s the problem with Klaviyo here. I might need to ask other admin of the relevant BM to try adding the integration, since, I assume their profiles have less BM accesses.

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hey @breshar!

I have created a Support ticket on your behalf, since you’ve already tried the recommended steps which means this could be an account-specific issue.

Best,

Brian