Solved

Couldn't make signup forms work after successful Woo integration & js snippet

• 20 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge

Hey everyone,

first of all, let me thank anyone who could help me with this issue. After several attemps, i was able to install the official Woo Klaviyo plugin. Everything seems to be working fine, the activity feed looked okay, however when trying to embed a form, i keep getting an error message “Unable to detect that sign-up forms are successfully installed on your site.”

This is honestly, weird, because everything seems to be working fine. Therefore, i have decided to manually add a new tag with the Klaviyo snippet, however, athough the tag is still firing on all pages, i couldn’t make the form embed work.

Could anyone help me here?
Thank you very much!

Peter

icon

Best answer by Brian Turcotte 21 June 2023, 17:43

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @mrmeeseeks!

My colleague Taylor actually discusses this same issue here:

To summarize, it’s possible that the signup form was still published even if the error message was not resolved. You can check this by navigating to your site on a different browser, per the instructions in that thread. Additionally, in the previous integration steps, did you ensure to include the “s” after “http” in the URL of your site? This has been a cause of this issue in the past, as documented in this Community thread:

Finally, if you clear your history/cookies/cache and try again, does the same error occur? These questions will help myself and other Community members understand the issue better.

Best,

Brian

Badge

Hey Brian, will try everything and then get back to you with the results. Thanks for this!

Badge

Hey @Brian Turcotte ,

okay, this is weird, but when i just ignored the error message based on someones response from the other thread, and published the form, and then embedded it, it is working now. 

So the solution (as weird as it sounds) is just to ingore the error message :)

Peter

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @mrmeeseeks!

Glad it worked out - thanks for using the Community!

- Brian