Solved

Custom Media Root URL

• 28 March 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Hi, I am wondering if anyone else has this problem or if anyone can help… 

We have recently joined Klaviyo as our email service provider and we have integrated with our e-commerce store Magento2. However, none of our products are displaying with images, and without the images you can’t even insert the products into a campaign.

We get all of our products (along with their images) from a site called Stock In the Channel, and this is linked with our Magento2. I have tried many many support chats with Klaviyo and Stock in the channel, but no one can help us with what the custom media root URL would be?? I am just hoping there is someone out there that also uses Magento2 with Stock in the Channel and they know how to fix this? 

icon

Best answer by chloe.strange 28 March 2023, 22:35

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +29

Hi @Rebecca

Thanks for being a part of our community! And I am sorry for the back and forth you’ve experienced. I am going to create a support ticket on your behalf to be assisted with as it requires a look into your individual account (which is not so conducive for Community). I’ve connected with our engineering team here to think through the best path forward to help you with this before sending it along to the support team. Someone from support will reach back out to you shortly. 

~Chloe