Solved

Do not show multiple products in klaviyo review request email

• 24 February 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

Hi all,

Customer purchased multiple products in an order at the same time but only one product is showing in the review request email.

Here is the profile history

I used the default dynamic block of the review request flow
Here is the dynamic block setup

Here is the dynamic block setup

When the review request is sent, it shows only 1 product to review, why not show other products?

How can I fix the issue? thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by JessFosnough 28 February 2024, 13:27

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +18

Hi @Luxury Design.

Quick question - have you used just one dynamic image, or a dynamic table? If you use a dynamic table, (even with just 1 column), you can “loop over” the information to create a new row for all products purchased. Check out this article for more information: How to build dynamic table blocks 

If this doesn’t solve the problem or if you have more questions, reply here and I’ll try to help.

Best of luck!

Badge +1

Hi @JessFosnough,

Thanks for your reply, I am really grateful to you.

I used default Klaviyo review request flow setup where only 1 dynamic image block.

Userlevel 5
Badge +18

Hi @Luxury Design,

Ahh, ok, I didn’t know that the default review request flow just had the dynamic image block. My advice would be to remove the image block and replace it with a dynamic table. Once you have the table in place, you can remove the second column if you only want to show images. Then follow the directions in the article above to show multiple images. Let me know if you need more information!

Badge +1

Ok, Thank you, I will try it as you mentioned.