Solved

Email deliverability issues and pop-up form display issues between Wix and Klaviyo

• 1 September 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hi,

I installed my Klaviyo profile and setup it successfully with my Wix site, but unfortunately I'm having problems with the deliverability of the emails - for example one of the two emails created to welcome was sent, albeit with some delay, instead the order confirmation email never arrived.

Also I can't see the form pop-up on my site even though it is active and set to show to all site visitors.

I would like to understand if I have set something wrong or is the configuration between Wix and Klaviyo not working correctly?

1.INTEGRATION ENABLED

1. ACTIVATE FLOWS

1. JUST 1 RECEIVED WELCOME EMAILS (THERE WERE 4 EMAIL SENT IN TOTAL)

1. ACTIVE FORMS POPUP (NOT VISIBLE ON THE SITE)

1. POPUP SETTINGS

icon

Best answer by Brian Turcotte 14 September 2023, 20:25

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @viktorialeo!

I’m going to check on this with Engineering for you and I’ll update the thread ASAP!

Best,
Brian

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @viktorialeo!

My apologies for the delay here! The reason that the form is not appearing is because the Klaviyo javascript is not present on your site. It’s possible that this is the result of an integration error that could be resolved by removing the integration and re-integrating by following these steps:

As far as the email deliverability issue is concerned, I was able to check your account and learn that the welcome series flow had a 100% deliverability rate, which means that the missing email likely just ended up in another mailbox (likely spam). 

With the Order Confirmation flow, the reason the emails would not be sending is because the Placed Order event (which triggers the flow) is not being fired - which could be result of the aforementioned integration issues. When you remove and re-integrate, make sure to confirm that your site meets the perquisites outlined in the Wix Integration Help Center Article:

• Have a premium plan
  • Have a connected domain
  • Be published

I hope this helps, and thanks for using the Community!

- Brian