Solved

End Recipient Data Acknowledgement Form - Shopify Ap

• 5 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hi,
We developed a Shopify connector app.  During the review we required to get someone from Klaviyo to sign-off on this End Recipient Data Acknowledgement Form document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aSl6DzRwz3ngw9U9x_KCAXWT3EH1UdRS2EacoQY4Bto/edit

Shopify really didn’t give a POC or name to contact. Who’s the best person that can sign off on this? 

icon

Best answer by Ashley I. 5 April 2024, 14:22

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +34

Hi @yiqiw,

Welcome to the Community! 

As the Klaviyo Community is a public forum for Klaviyo users & experts, and not a direct line into the Klaviyo Product Team, I would encourage you instead to reach out directly to Klaviyo Support to be connected with someone on their technical integrations team to discuss this request. 

You can reach out to the Klaviyo team here. I think the Partnerships contact options would be best suited for your use case. 

You can see the same was previously discussed in these threads below:

Hope this helps!

-- Ashley Ismailovski

Badge

Hi @yiqiw,

Welcome to the Community! 

As the Klaviyo Community is a public forum for Klaviyo users & experts, and not a direct line into the Klaviyo Product Team, I would encourage you instead to reach out directly to Klaviyo Support to be connected with someone on their technical integrations team to discuss this request. 

You can reach out to the Klaviyo team here. I think the Partnerships contact options would be best suited for your use case. 

You can see the same was previously discussed in these threads below:

Hope this helps!

-- Ashley Ismailovski

Thank you Ashley! I didn’t really get much information about the process of this acknowledge form from Shopify. Help from this community who have done this before would be helpful!