• 3 replies

Badge

icon

Best answer by elodesignco 30 May 2023, 05:48

View original

3 replies

Badge

Thanks Brian,

I actually figured out today that “direct checkout” for woocommerce was the problem. With it activated the Klaviyo integration couldn’t work. I suspect its due to some redirects happening in the background and those requests were being re-routed.

Deactivating the plugin, finishing the klaviyo integration steps, and then reactivating the plugin has resolved that issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @elodesignco!

If you are on a paid plan and can’t access chat support, it may be because some ad-blocking software or browser add-ons may prevent the chat option from appearing in your account dropdown menu. If the problem persists after disabling any ad blockers or browser add-ons, you can reach out to our success team by clicking Support > Send a Message instead.

Additionally, here is a Community thread that addresses this issue:

It may be helpful to first ensure that you have the proper credentials on the WooCommerce backend, before performing the steps listed in that thread.

Best,

Brian

Badge

for clarity, I’ve been through the steps to remove the plugin and try again.

have looked at this: 

but i can’t create a new list, nor can I submit a support ticket, so it feels like this is a broader issue than just the plugin itself.

latest WP, Woocommerce

Chrome is up to date