Solved

Google Merchant Center File Name

• 25 August 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge

Hi,

When setting up the reviews feed in Google Merchant Center from Klaviyo, I am unsure as to what to put as the file name?

Google states that ‘The name you enter here must exactly match the file name you submit to Merchant Center if submitting via SFTP, FTP, or Google Cloud Storage’

For reference with my current feed from Judge.me, the file name is:

ProductReviews.gymtote-01539d93-ecdd-4c85-8892-c79fd8403c33.xml

Where can I find this within Klaviyo itself?

Thanks,

James

icon

Best answer by Brian Turcotte 24 September 2023, 21:42

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @James Gibson!

I’m going to check on this for you and I’ll update the thread ASAP!

Best,

Brian

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @James Gibson!

My apologies for the delay here! May I ask if you could provide a little more context about exactly what you’re trying to achieve here, and the steps you’ve taken up until you encountered this problem? 

For example, what reviews platform are you drawing reviews from - are you using Judge.me, or switching from Judge.me to Klaviyo or Google reviews? This will help myself and other Community members obtain a better understanding of the issue.

Best,
Brian

Badge

Hi @Brian Turcotte 

No worries. We currently use Judge.me (and reviews flow into Google merchant center fine) and are looking to switch to Klaviyo Reviews.

I have set the file name as:

ProductReviewsFeed.gymtote.myshopify.com.586184f7-dbd5-4876-aa90-5a1f1626457e.xml

The file URL I have set as:

https://klaviyo-reviews-feeds.s3.amazonaws.com/ProductReviewsFeed.gymtote.myshopify.com.586184f7-dbd5-4876-aa90-5a1f1626457e.xml

However, I now see an error on Google merchant center (below). The Klaviyo instructions say to leave the username and password blank here? Any ideas?

Thanks,

James

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @James Gibson!

Per the Help Center article on this topic, for this issue it would be better to reach out to Google’s Support, as this issue cannot be remedied from within Klaviyo.

Best,

Brian