Solved

HEX code not updating on code

• 27 July 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge

I am dispalying product reviews using this code:

{% with maxReviewCountPerProduct=2 starHex='121212' %} {% with productId=event.ProductID|slugify %}
{% for key, reviews in feeds.product_reviews.items %}{% if productId == key %}{% for review in reviews %}{% if maxReviewCountPerProduct == 0 or forloop.counter <= maxReviewCountPerProduct%}
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars
{{ review.title }}

{{ review.body|truncatewords:50 }}

{{ review.displayName }}
{% endif %}{% endfor %}{% endif %}{% endfor %}
{% endwith %} {% endwith %}

i want to update the star Hex colour to either #efb54c or #ecbdb2 however when I do this it breaks the star icons and displays broken image icons

Can anyone let me know if i am missing something obvious here and why this wont work?
icon

Best answer by instastalkerpro 10 August 2023, 05:49

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @bblatch

Thanks for your question! Happy to help!

Do you mind trying to change the star color in the template editor to see if you have success? If you select the color from the spectrum or type the hex code in this area (see screenshot) it should work as expected.

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor 

Badge

Hi @Taylor Tarpley 

Thanks for your help however i do not have this view. Please see screenshot:

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @bblatch!

My apologies for the delay here - I’m going to reach out to Engineering about this and I’ll get back to the thread shortly.

Best,

Brian

Ensure that you are using the correct syntax to apply the HEX code in your code. For example, for CSS styles, HEX colors should be specified as #RRGGBBInstastalker.pro

Ensure that the path or URL instastoriesviewer.com to the icon file is correct. If you've changed the color or styling of the icon but kept the same file name, the file should still exist in the specified location.