Solved

How can I create a Facebook Ad Campaign that connects to my Klaviyo audience?

• 13 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hi Team,

We are very new on Klaviyo and want to integrate Klaviyo with Meta. We are currently running Prospecting/ATC’s/ASC (basically a d2c brand) campaigns on Meta. Don't have any lead type ads, since we are not in service industry.

Kind of struck, since Klaviyo Integration platform not allowing us to move ahead without having Facebook lead Ads form under section - “Continue to Lead Ad Settings”, not sure what to put under facebook lead ads. Kindly help

I also refer your helpful article - https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005082127#:~:text=after%20initially%20integrating.-,To%20do%20this%2C%20click%20your%20account%20name%20in%20the%20lower,be%20added%20to%20your%20list. (Point 14)

Awaiting your kind response!
Thanks

icon

Best answer by David To 13 September 2023, 18:05

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @Manish_Bhickta,

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community!

When it comes to integrating Facebook Advertising with Klaviyo, the integration provides two main features:

• Sync lists and segments to Facebook as custom audiences so that you can advertise to these subscribers, as well as create Lookalike Audiences.
  • Sync subscribers who sign up via Facebook lead ad forms to Klaviyo.

This means as part of the integration, you can set up and use either one or both of these functionality. Using both is not required. Even though you’re not running any lead ads, you should still be able to create lookalike audience and create custom audience. 

Upon reaching step 14, adding a lead ad connecting is not required. During the integration process, reaching the lead ad connection setting should allow you to click Done and be brought back to the integration settings page. 

David

Badge

Hello David,

Thanks for answering the query! Appreciate

So, our main purpose of Integration is Point No 1

Not sure currently, about adding a lead ad connecting is required/or not. I just follow the recommended steps as mentioned on the guide share on the original query.

So I guess, just want to make sure how could I know, where we are getting the list of subscribers for meta advertisement.

Currently I’m seeing this

Really helpful, if you could clarify this.

Thanks
Manish

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Manish_Bhickta,

As I mentioned prior, adding a lead ad connection is not required as part of the Facebook integration. 

You can see which Klaviyo lists or segments are syncing as a Facebook custom audience directly within your Facebook integration setting’s page. 

I would also encourage you to take a look at the More about the custom audience sync subsection of the Getting started with Facebook Advertising Help Center article which highlights some of the requirments for this. 

David