Skip to main content

I’m selling a pdf guide through my website using a button with a stripe payment link. Once osmeone makes a purchase I would like to add them to my list but `i’m not sure how to do this. 

Once they’re on my list I’d like to trigger a workflow to send them a link to my guide. 

WOuld appreciate help on this. THanks

Hey @KarenWorkJoyful 

From what I know, Klaviyo does not have a direct, native integration with Stripe at the moment. However, you can still connect Stripe and Klaviyo using third-party tools like Zapier.

To add customers to your Klaviyo list after purchasing a PDF guide through a Stripe payment link, you can use Zapier to integrate Stripe and Klaviyo. This setup will automatically add customers to a Klaviyo list and trigger an automated workflow to send them the guide link.

I hope this helps and thank you for being part of this community.

Cheers

Arpit Banjara

Hello @KarenWorkJoyful!

Arpit did a great job explaining how to connect Stripe with Klaviyo through Zapier. 

Klaviyo does have a direct integration to Stripe in case you want to choose that route. You can follow the steps in this help guide: https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005082267

Good luck!
Alexandra :) 

Thank you @AlexandraPalau - I tried finding the article yesterday, not sure why I didn’t get it. Lol - Thank you for sharing the article,

@KarenWorkJoyful - direct integration is always preferred and is the way to go.  👍

Thanks so much for your suggestions. I discovered webhooks on Klaviyo to integrate with stripe but I’m not sure what end hook to use to automatically add someone who made a purchase onto my list 

Thanks so much Alexandra -& Arpit this helped so much.