Skip to main content

Hey guys, 

I’ve been trying to integrate Klaviyo and Whop.com for one of my clients and it’s seeming more difficult than I first thought.   They don’t integrate natively so I have to use Webhooks.

I’m wanting to pull across all sales data/conversion rate data from Whop.com, so when customers click the link and buy from the emails, it will update all necessary sales analytics in Klaviyo.  

Ive been trying to use zapier for this, but if there is an easier route, please let me know. 

If anyone could help me with this, I would greatly appreciate it.

Cheers guys.  

I’ve not integrated anything with Whop before, but I am a certified Zapier partner (much like I’m a certified Klaviyo partner), which means I can integrate just about anything with that platform. Looking at the triggers and actions available in Zapier, you may be able to make a makeshift ecommerce integration, but it won’t be perfect.

To truly track sales data natively, you’ll have to set it up through the Klaviyo API:

It will most likely still be easier to use Zapier as the middleman. That way you can “catch” all the sales data from Whop, manipulate the data as needed for Klaviyo, bundle it up, and then send it into Klaviyo. I’ve done this for multiple sales and POS platforms in the past.

If you have a budget, I currently have space in my schedule for a new project.