Skip to main content
Solved

How to display a product review across product pages and not just in a specific page?

• 2 June 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi Klaviyo community,

I just recently started my Shopify store and I have been using Klaviyo to import product reviews/asking for reviews from my customers.

Here come my 2 new concerns:

1. Is there any direction or solution that I can build up a page dedicated to showcasing reviews only?
  2. Can we turn a product review into a meta object in Shopify so it can be displayed across product pages and not just a specific page?

Hope to get some tips and insights.

Thank you in advance.

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

For building a dedicated page to showcase reviews, you can create a new page in Shopify and use a custom section to display the reviews. This can be achieved by using Klaviyo's review widgets. You can customize these widgets to fit your design preferences and display them on a dedicated page by adding the necessary code snippets to your Shopify theme. Klaviyo has detailed instructions on how to set up and customize these review widgets.

As for displaying product reviews across different product pages, you can use Shopify's metafields to achieve this. By turning a product review into a metafield, you can reference it on any product page. Essentially, you'll create a metafield for your reviews and then use that metafield in your product templates. Checkout the “Klaviyo Reviews metafields for Shopify reference” article.

Additionally, for a seamless integration of reviews across your site, consider using Klaviyo's review widgets within your Shopify theme's Liquid templates. This way, you can ensure that reviews are dynamically displayed across multiple product pages. More details on installing Klaviyo Reviews on Shopify 2.0 themes can be found here.

Hope this helps :)

Badge

For building a dedicated page to showcase reviews, you can create a new page in Shopify and use a custom section to display the reviews. This can be achieved by using Klaviyo's review widgets. You can customize these widgets to fit your design preferences and display them on a dedicated page by adding the necessary code snippets to your Shopify theme. Klaviyo has detailed instructions on how to set up and customize these review widgets.

As for displaying product reviews across different product pages, you can use Shopify's metafields to achieve this. By turning a product review into a metafield, you can reference it on any product page. Essentially, you'll create a metafield for your reviews and then use that metafield in your product templates. Checkout the “Klaviyo Reviews metafields for Shopify reference” article.

Additionally, for a seamless integration of reviews across your site, consider using Klaviyo's review widgets within your Shopify theme's Liquid templates. This way, you can ensure that reviews are dynamically displayed across multiple product pages. More details on installing Klaviyo Reviews on Shopify 2.0 themes can be found here.

Hope this helps :)

Thank you for the detailed advice and assistance. We'll probably gotta get back to the Metafield setup to see if it works as desired. Have a good day ahead!