Skip to main content
Solved

How to make Back In Stock Flow for Turbo Theme work?

• 21 August 2023
  • 1 reply

I’m using Turbo theme from Out of the Sandbox. I would like to automate the process of notifying customers when items come back in stock. I’ve read that Out of the Sandbox themes does not track requests or let you send automatic notifications when the item is available again. How do I go about making the BIS Flow work for Turbo theme? Does anyone have any idea how to make this work? Or what snippet code do I need to put in and where should I put it? Thank you.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @copyconvers,

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community!

Although the Turbo theme is not one that Klaviyo natively supports for our back in stock function, this doesn’t mean you wouldn’t be able to implement it.

As we called out in our How to install Back in Stock for Shopify Help Center article:

Installation of back in stock is not supported for Shopify stores using custom themes. For a list of supported themes, see our article on back in stock styling code snippets for free Shopify themes. At this time we cannot assist with implementing back in stock for stores using custom themes.

For custom themes, I would suggest working alongside your own developer or Shopify theme developer to help in implementing the Klaviyo back in stock functionality. Alternatively, you can also set up the back in stock function through Klaviyo’s back in stock API. Using this method would allow you more flexibility in this feature and would be the preferred method for a custom integration. 

If you need an introduction to a developer, I would suggest reaching out to some of our Klaviyo Partners through our Partner Directory who specialize in development work. 

I hope this helps!

David