Solved

How to set up Klaviyo events for Email Subscriptions as conversions on Google Ads and launch a conversion campaign?

• 21 October 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

How can I set up Klaviyo events for Email Subscriptions as conversions on Google Ads and launch a conversion campaign? I don't have much coding expertise, so I've searched the entire internet for solutions. Please advise if I should use Zapier as an intermediary to integrate Klaviyo, Shopify, and Google Ads. Is there a simpler method? I've already integrated Klaviyo with Shopify and synchronized my lists and segments with Google Ads. If I install Zapier on my Shopify website, do I need to import the lists and segments to Google Ads through Zapier again? What's the best approach for managing different integrations between various platforms?

Setting up a custom Google event code directly on my website is challenging for me.

icon

Best answer by David_Gurr_Make 23 October 2023, 10:22

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

I can’t speak to Zapier, but this is definitely doable with Make. Make has over 1,600 prebuilt connectors for Google Ads Conversions, Klaviyo, Shopify and many more.

Make exposes more endpoints than other integration solutions on almost all connectors, and works out more cost-effective for most workloads.

If you’ve already integrated Shopify and Klaviyo and that’s working well, then you shouldn’t need to add Make (or Zapier) into that mix.

If you’ve got any specific questions about Make, feel free to DM me!