Solved

Integrate survey into the “after purchase” page in Shopify

• 30 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

I would like to integrate a survey into the "after purchase" page in Shopify.

I have already created this survey as a sign-up form and added this script under --> Settings --> Checkout --> "After purchase" page under Additional scripts. Unfortunately, nothing is displayed to me during the test purchase.

The goal is to assign tags to customers based on this survey. Example: The customer buys a birthday present and 360 days later the customer receives an email (target: repeat buyer).

icon

Best answer by Ashley I. 31 January 2024, 03:18

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +18

Hi @OpalStore.de! I would also post this question into the Shopify Community as it might not necessarily be a Klaviyo issue. In terms of reaching out to repeat buyers, you could always create a segment for this, using their emails from checkout, based on what item they ordered and a timeframe. I am wondering if someone didn’t sign up for email marketing at checkout, what would make them do it after they purchased? I think the segment way might be the easiest and make the most sense.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions!

Userlevel 6
Badge +34

Hi @OpalStore.de !

Because Shopify’s checkout is self-hosted (i.e. not hosted or modified per brand) I am aware of quite a few limitations on what can and can’t be customized on the checkout screen. 

This survey might be something worth including in a post-purchase transactional email like an order confirmation or shipping email.

Or, there are Shopify-approved apps that enables this feature directly on the site, like Fairing’s post-purchase survey for Shopify. 

And Fairing is also seamlessly integrates with Klaviyo, so you can benefit from getting that survey data carried over to your Profiles in Klaviyo as well :)

Hope this helps!

-- Ashley Ismailovski