Solved

Integrating with Kajabi?

• 27 March 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Hi - we are considering switching to Klaviyo and currently use MailChimp and Kajabi. I wonder if it is possible to integrate Kajabi for e-commerce somehow using Zapier. We would ideally like the functionality of an integrated e-commerce platform but you don't have an integration for Kajabi. Doesn’t seem like there is a way to ask pre-sales questions of Klaviyo so I’m posting here. Anyone have any suggestions?

thank you

icon

Best answer by retention 27 March 2023, 22:45

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @geofffitch, welcome to the community here.

Though I haven’t done a project with Kajabi yet, I know Klaviyo integrates with Zapier and supports both passing in subscribers and events (actions and behaviors). 

You may want to look at all the supported triggers and action Zapier works with Kajabi (and Klaviyo) to see if the workflow you want to do is support from the Zapier and Kajabi end as well.  I’m listing them here for reference:

Take a look at the above and verify if they support all the features you need.  

Badge +1

Thanks, if I understand this correctly the ‘event’ functionality is quite general and between that and subscribers, allows for most anything to be fed back into Klaviyo from Kajabi. 

Mostly I'm interested in tracking sales performance.