Solved

Integration of Mailgun with Klaviyo via Zapier

• 6 February 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge +3

Hi everyone,

I wanted to inquire about something, My website is built on Magento and it is integrated with my Klaviyo account, I’ve all the ecommerce metrics available to me like AoS, ATC, IC etc. My flows are automated too, but now I also want to integrate Mailgun with Klaviyo due to these two reasons:
A. The customers who request a quote for any of our items get a mail from our customer support team via Klaviyo, I want to automate this process that whenever someone requests a quote, that segement would receive a personalized email via Klaviyo rather than Mailgun. But what segment is mailgun going to fetch specifically for this task, and if this is a possibility via Klaviyo.
B. I don’t want to create a list where I would have to manually add customer’s info (for the flow)

Any solution?

icon

Best answer by Maxbuzz 7 February 2024, 06:45

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @USMarketer!

Klaviyo doesn’t have a native or partner integration with Mailgun, so we don’t have any insight into how to best accomplish this use case.

That said, you’re always welcome to reach out to one of our wonderful official Klaviyo partners for extra development help, if you’re interested.

Best,

Brian

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hello @USMarketer If you know who should receive email by Maiulgun vs Klaviyo

Then you can create a flow like this

You can use Mailgun APi as a webhook to send emails without native Integration.

Here is an example of Mailgun API: https://documentation.mailgun.com/en/latest/api-sending.html#examples

Badge +3

Hi @Maxbuzz thank you for sharing these insights, can we set up Mailgun or URL of a landing page as a trigger rather than customers who’ve subscribed to newsletters.

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi @Maxbuzz thank you for sharing these insights, can we set up Mailgun or URL of a landing page as a trigger rather than customers who’ve subscribed to newsletters.

Yes, the trigger could be product page view or any specific action