Solved

Issues to Setting Up a Post-Review Discount Workflow on Woocommerce

• 25 January 2024
  • 5 replies

Badge +1

Hello,

I'm looking to establish a workflow where customers receive a discount code for their next order after leaving a review.

I've searched but haven't been able to find an existing flow that matches this requirement with Wocommerce.

Could you please guide me on how to set this up?

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Omar 27 January 2024, 19:34

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @PAJ GPS!

Here’s our Help Center article on the topic of how to build a flow that rewards customers with a coupon. This will apply to all of our native integrations, including WooCommerce:

Best,

Brian

Badge +1

Hi, 

Thanks for the reply but this is not the problem. The problem is how I will know when they put a review on woocommerce to send them this cupon code? There is no way to have a triger for that. How the users from woocommerce usually do it?

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi PAJ GPS,

What app are you using for your reviews?

We have to find a way to connect the metrics of your reviews app with Klaviyo.

For example, with REVIEWS.io, after you integrate it with Klaviyo, you can have these metrics synced.

Hope that makes sense, let me know otherwise!

Badge +1

Hi, 

No, I’m not using any app yet. Thats why I want to see which works better whit Klaviyo and woocommerce.

Userlevel 7
Badge +44

Hi @PAJ GPS,

The only way this will work if you send data back to klaviyo when someone leaves a review.

Check with your developer to get this to work or get a review app that integrates with Klaviyo.

Omar Lovert // Polaris Growth // Klaviyo Master Platinum Partner

We help with e-commerce growth through CRO, Klaviyo and CVO