Skip to main content
Solved

Klaviyo adresses added to Google Tag Manager admins

• 16 July 2024
  • 4 replies

Hi all!

One question as per the topic: I’ve noticed that in my GTM account I have several Klaviyo email addresses in the users (I’ve added none), some of them even as administrators. Is this normal? Can I delete these users?

Thanks in advance for any contribution!

Are those support reps that work at Klaviyo?

Im assuming they received access to complete a task that required admin level access. If that’s the case and the task is complete then you can assume its ok to revoke access or delete.

Are those support reps that work at Klaviyo?

Im assuming they received access to complete a task that required admin level access. If that’s the case and the task is complete then you can assume its ok to revoke access or delete.

I honestly have no clue. I’ve never engaged with anyone from Klaviyo support that required access to my GTM account (especially not on an admin level).

What I can tell you is that they look legit (real names with proper profile pics), I hid the names for privacy.

Hi @federico.vitale

I wanted to follow up with you to see if this is still an issue so I can dig into this with you. 

~Chloe

Hi @chloe.strange!

Thank you for getting in touch!

I still see all those contacts in the Google Tag Admins, and I’m still not sure whether to remove them or not, I’d prefer not to brick the tag…

On a related note, I also noticed that in the Google Ads account there is an admin called “Klaviyo 960-312-1052”, but I guess this has been added by the native integration.

Thanks

Federico