Solved

Klaviyo Reviews

• 2 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi There, 

I have a number of B2B clients that have bought my products in the past. I’d like to send them down a review request flow (seperate from my B2C review request flow). 

These B2B clients aren’t on Klaviyo as they  usually buy direct and I invoice them. 

How can I go about sending them down a review request flow? My logic is that I duplicate my current B2C flow and change the trigger but which option do I choose, perhaps, “subscribed to list?” 

I thought of adding my B2B clients to a CSV sheet and uploading them to my Klaviyo lists. Would that work? 

Looking forward to getting any guidance.

Warm regards,

Rox 

icon

Best answer by JessFosnough 3 August 2023, 13:28

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +17

Hi @smileyrox ,

Your solution of importing a CSV list should work, it has worked for me in the past.

Since they are already customers (of a different kind), have they already consented to receive non-transactional emails? That would be my only concern, since requesting a review is not considered a transactional email.
We have a reviews email flow, and include a link to unsubscribe from reviews only, plus a link to unsubscribe from all email marketing.
Good luck!

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi @JessFosnough - thank you! How will Klaviyo reviews know what product they bought though?

Or how do I unlink the product and just ask for a review on the store? Is this possible with Klaviyo reviews?

Regards,

Rox

Userlevel 5
Badge +17

@smileyrox  - that is a good question, I hadn’t thought about that! I can think of 2 options:

Option 1 - When you import the CSV, include the product name, sku, etc. of their most recent purchase, and insert that into the product review email. These fields would need to be custom properties for those customers, I think. I’m not 100% sure of the format/syntax needed, but if you create a custom property named: SKU, then to insert it into an email it might look like this:

{{ person|lookup:'SKU' }}

I’ve found this article on template tags and syntax very helpful in the past.

Option 2 - Remove the product, and just ask for a review of the store, like you mentioned. You can still clone your B2C flow, but customize the email that is sent.

Hope this helps!