Solved

Klaviyo Reviews - Reward if media is left on review

• 13 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi Klaviyo Community,

I hope you all are having a great week! I want to start using Klaviyo reviews with my Shopify store. 

I want to give a coupon code to everyone who leaves a 3-star rating and higher + attaches media (video or photo) to their review. 

Firstly, is this possible, if so which trigger split do I use? And lastly, why am I unable to create the reward flow - see attached (highlighted yellow). There’s a red x but no explanation next to it. 

Any guidance will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Rox

icon

Best answer by julian.mondonedo 13 July 2023, 23:11

View original

3 replies

Badge +4

Hi Rox,

Thank you for reaching out! My name is Julian and I’d be happy to assist. 

1 - It is possible to achieve this filtering using trigger filters/splits. The logic to use:

• review_has_media equals (1.0 - if true/yes, 0.0 if false/no)
  • AND review_rating equals (insert your desired rating)

2 - What you’re seeing that is blocking the creation of the flow is a bug, but this should be resolved by tomorrow morning.

As an immediate solution - can you manually submit a review from your website?

You don’t have to publish it after you submit, but doing so will help the platform recognize a valid Submitted Review event that should allow for the creation of the flow. 

If after trying this you continue to run into issues, let me know!

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Thank you @julian.mondonedo - I’ve set the review request flow up and will do the review reward flow next. 

One challenge I’m facing is that when testing the email, it doesn’t pull through any profiles. Only Klaviyo Fulfilled profile which doesn’t have any data so I can’t see the product. 

Badge +4

Hi Rox, 

That currently is expected as the test events you see are generated by Klaviyo to help build the flows in the first place. 

To effectively preview these flows, I’d recommend triggering review events:

• Ready to Review: ensure the settings here allow a recent order to qualify
  • Submitted Review: you can submit a review directly on the site as a test

(More information on the metrics here)

Keeping the flows on Manual for now while you test is a good idea so it doesn’t send until you’re ready with the content!