Question

Lead Gen/Meta Connection

Badge

Hi all,

I’m trying to connect leads from Meta through to Klaviyo and feel like I’m going round in circles! I’ve completed the integration and connected up Facebook Advertising, I’ve also added the correct ad account under ‘Custom Audience Settings’ however when I get to ‘Lead Ad Settings’ and connecting the relevant Facebook page I can only see one page (which isn’t the correct one).

I have all of the correct lead permissions and I’m admin across all pages in Meta Business Suite/Manager, however can only see the main page within Klaviyo and wondering what I am doing wrong, can anyone help please? 😬

Thank you in advance! 

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @Lucy123!

When you first integrated with Klaviyo, which URL did you use? Also, did you have a previous integration with a different platform using this same Klaviyo account?

- Brian

Badge

Hi @Brian Turcotte 

I originally integrated within Klaviyo, so where you click on the account in the bottom corner - Integrations - Facebook Advertising (https://www.klaviyo.com/integrations).

On the same account there are integrations with Shopify, Magento and Recharge but can’t imagine this would impact the Facebook integration. 

I have access to a couple of other brands under different Klaviyo accounts but accessible under the same login - I know at least one of these is integrated with Facebook Advertising, under the same Facebook login, but is connected up to a different Facebook page for leads - could this be my issue? 

Thanks in advance! Lucy