Solved

Magneto 2 Integration Error "Missing required role resources"

• 17 January 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge

Hi Team,

I'm encountering issues while integrating Magento 2 with Klaviyo. I've followed the steps outlined in this documentation: link to the documentation.

I'm stuck at the step to set up OAuth. Although I've saved the configuration and given a name, when I check the Integrations from the System tray, I don't see OAuth listed. As a workaround, I manually created it following the steps in this documentation: link to the documentation. However, when I activate and redirect to Klaviyo to complete the integration setup, I encounter bellow error.

“Something went wrong

There was an error integration the Klaviyo account *** with Magento 2.

Missing required role resources for:

Marketing > Communications > Newsletter Subscribers
An error has happened during application run. See exception log for details. ”

And when I see the logs I see the following error.

“223244[2024-01-15 11:04:36] main.CRITICAL: Report ID: webapi-65a511441f068; Message: Class Klaviyo\Reclaim\Api\ReclaimInterface does not exist {"exception":"[object] (Exception(code: -1): Report ID: webapi-65a511441f068; Message: Class Klaviyo\\Reclaim\\Api\\ReclaimInterface does not exist at /bitnami/magento/vendor/magento/framework/Webapi/ErrorProcessor.php:208, ReflectionException(code: -1): Class Klaviyo\\Reclaim\\Api\\ReclaimInterface does not exist at /bitnami/magento/vendor/magento/framework/Reflection/MethodsMap.php:137)"} “

Can anyone help me out is there i am missing something.

Thank you
icon

Best answer by Brian Turcotte 8 February 2024, 19:52

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @SushantTrimukhe!

I’m going to check on this internally and I’ll update the thread ASAP!

Best,

Brian

Badge

I have also tried to uninstall and reinstall the extension but still its the same issue.

Badge

@Brian Turcotte do we have any updates? We have stuck on this issue without any progress

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @SushantTrimukhe!

My apologies for the delay here!

Can you try to add the following in your .htaccess file in the directory where Magento is installed and see if it solves the issue? (you may need to use a different syntax depending on if you’re using apache or NGINX):

Apache rewrite rule:

RewriteEngine on RewriteRule ^index.php/rest/(.*)$ https://%{HTTP_HOST}/store/rest/$1 [L,R=301]

NGINX rewrite rule:

location /api { rewrite ^index.php/rest/(.*)$ https://%{HTTP_HOST}/store/rest/$1;

Best,

Brian