Solved

Media not importing along with reviews

• 10 August 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

Love the review feature and how it looks.

I am importing reviews from stamped and added a column named “media” (also tried “photoFilenames” which worked on stamped) to csv but the images are not imported with the reviews in Klaviyo reviews. 

Can someone answer these:

1. What should be the column name in the csv for images of the reviews?
  2. Or is there any way to add images after the import?
  3. Also, is it possible to delete the review and again import it? (I didn’t find a delete button) [these basic functions should be there I think]

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by David To 21 August 2023, 23:13

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @sadaf!

I’m going to check with our Reviews team on this and I’ll update the thread ASAP!

Best,
Brian

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @sadaf,

As mentioned in our How to import reviews data from another platform Help Center article:

For most reviews platforms, all you need to do is export your reviews and import them directly to Klaviyo. It’s unlikely that you’ll need to make edits to the CSV file. 

This means that in the .CSV file you exported from Stamped, it should have a column for images present if there were images in the reviews you've previously collected. If for some reason that column isn’t present, I would suggest trying using productImageUrl as the header.

Once imported, reviews cannot be edited or deleted. One of the main reasons for this is ensuring transparency, fairness, and compliance as it applies to regulations when it comes to collecting and managing reviews. You can learn more about this in our Best practices for collecting customer reviews Help Center article. 

We understand that mistakes like this can happen. I would suggest reaching out to our wonderful Support colleagues for further assistance who can potentially help apply those missing images. 

I hope this helps!

David