Solved

Mindbody & Klaviyo Integration

• 13 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Hi,

How does Klaviyo track revenue through the mindbody integration?

With Shopify for example, it’s easy to track revenue through items purchased etc.

But with the Mindbody & Klaviyo integration, does it track revenue through things like appointments booked, classes booked, etc.

I’m looking at working with a few businesses in this space, so i would like to have a general idea of how we can track the success of our services.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Brian Turcotte 14 February 2024, 22:47

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @Brandon-lee29!

The Klaviyo integration with MindBody tracks a few different types of purchases including memberships, appointments and classes booked, but that will depend on how your site is set up. For a comprehensive list of the data that is passed between Klaviyo and Mindbody, see here:

Best,

Brian

Badge +1

Hi @Brandon-lee29!

The Klaviyo integration with MindBody tracks a few different types of purchases including memberships, appointments and classes booked, but that will depend on how your site is set up. For a comprehensive list of the data that is passed between Klaviyo and Mindbody, see here:

Best,

Brian

Thanks Brian,

I was wondering if Klaviyo tracks the revenue of those metrics though. So if somebody books an appointment through an email via Klaviyo. Is the cost of that appointment booked credited towards Klaviyo.

The reason I am asking, is that I want to offer Email marketing as a service to businesses with Mindbody. So I need some metrics to track that prove the success of my Klaviyo services.

Thanks,
Brandon