Solved

Mobile app for push

• 25 April 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge +1

Hi everyone, 

We’d like to start testing push alerts. The only documentation I can find on Klaviyo states simply: Our beta is open to all Klaviyo customers with an iOS or Android application + also You must have your own native mobile iOS app.

But how does a company actually get such an app?  Is this a custom development project? If so - is there a list of good partners who can do this anywhere? Or, are there existing third-party solutions for such an app? If so, how can we find?

thank you all!

icon

Best answer by Omar 27 April 2023, 01:04

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @rak-nyc, welcome to the community.

If you’re on Shopify or Bigcommerce, a lof of the clients I work with use Tapcart to create a mobile app for their store that doesn’t require a heavy investment in custom development and maintenance of a mobile app.  You can evaluate them to see if they fit your requirements.

You can read more about how Tapcart and Klaviyo work together to drive Push Notifications here:

Don’t forget to check out the various Klaviyo Technology Partners that can also do this for you here:

Hope that helps!

Userlevel 7
Badge +44

@retention true, Tapcart is great for this indeed but only support iOS for integrating with Klaviyo. For Android Klaviyo did launch the Android beta if I remember correctly.

To activate this you need to go to the admin section to enable this
https://www.klaviyo.com/account#push-notifications-tab

Is this helpful?

Omar Lovert // Polaris Growth // Klaviyo Master Platinum Partner

We help with e-commerce growth through CRO, Klaviyo and CVO

Hi everyone, 

We’d like to start testing push alerts. The only documentation I can find on Klaviyo states simply: Our beta is open Ikaria Lean Belly Juice side effects to all Klaviyo customers with an iOS or Android application + also You must have your own native mobile iOS app.

But how does a company actually get such an app?  Is this a custom development project? If so - is there a list of good partners who can do this anywhere? Or, are there existing third-party solutions for such an app? If so, how can we find?

thank you all!

If you do not have experience with mobile app development, it is recommended to hire a professional app development company to help you create your app. There are many app development companies available that specialize in building native mobile apps for iOS and Android platforms.

To find a good app development partner, you can start by searching online for reputable app development companies that have experience in creating similar apps to what you require. You can also ask for referrals from other businesses in your industry who have already developed their own mobile apps.

Once you have a native mobile app for your business, you can then integrate it with Klaviyo to start testing push alerts. Klaviyo provides documentation and resources to help you set up push notifications and get started with your testing.

Badge +1

Hi @rak-nyc, welcome to the community.

If you’re on Shopify or Bigcommerce, a lof of the clients I work with use Tapcart to create a mobile app for their store that doesn’t require a heavy investment in custom development and maintenance of a mobile app.  You can evaluate them to see if they fit your requirements.

You can read more about how Tapcart and Klaviyo work together to drive Push Notifications here:

Don’t forget to check out the various Klaviyo Technology Partners that can also do this for you here:

Hope that helps!

Thanks a lot for your help. I can suggest the best company for Shopify private app development -CartCoders. It offers top-notch Shopify private app development services tailored to business needs.

Hi everyone, 

We’d like to start testing push alerts. The only documentation I can find on Klaviyo states simply: Our beta is open fair fax auto detailing to all Klaviyo customers with an iOS or Android application + also You must have your own native mobile iOS app. 

thank you all!

Builiding a custom iOS app require expertise in mobile app development. you can hire a software development agency or freelance developer with expertise in iOS app development. They will work closely to understand with your requirement, design the app, and develop it from scratch.