Solved

Not all woocommerce products are synced with the flow

• 22 December 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge +3

Hey Guys, 

I am having an issue with my Woo integration, the connected store has 10 products and in Klaviyo-products I can see all the items but when I want to add a product to a trigger filter in a flow it not showing most of the products.

It has last synced today so that should not be the case, anyone know what is happening here?

Thanks on forehand.

icon

Best answer by Brian Turcotte 8 February 2024, 17:17

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @Combined Networks!

Is this a new integration or an existing integration that is suddenly missing information?

Best,

Brian

Badge +3

Hi Brian, 

Thank you for your reply.

It is a mixture :) the domain has been moved so I needed to reestablish the connection. But before and after the reset the info was missing.

Best Richard

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @Combined Networks!

My apologies for the delay here! This is likely because you are not able to include a product/property in a flow unless the event has happened at least once. Can you try to test the triggering metric yourself, and see if that resolves the issue?

Best,

Brian

Badge +3

Hi Brian,

Not sure how to trigger that, but this is all I see in the trigger filter.

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @Combined Networks!

My apologies for the delay here!

Can you check to see if all of your products are at least populating under the Content > Products section of Klaviyo?

I think I have a suspicion of what is going on here - if this is a product-triggered flow, you’re only able to use the products that have been included in the associated event at least once. 

In other words, if this is a “Viewed Product” flow, someone will have had to view the desired product at least once before you can include it in the flow. 

To confirm this, you could perform the action that triggers the flow yourself on a different browser (view the product, or whatever the event is), and then see if the product is available in the dropdown.

Cheers,

Brian