Solved

"old" & new Prestashop subscribers

• 22 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

Hi 

How do I get old subscribers from Prestashop 8.0.4 into Klaviyo? When I used Mailchip they came in automatically but isn't that an option in Klaviyo? 
I have tried to extract a CSV list from prestashop but it does not come in a format that Klaviyo understands :-/
If customers subscribe to newsletter in prestashop(not Klaviyo popup), then Klaviyo cannot retrieve data itself… is that correct?

Best regard 

Dennis 

icon

Best answer by Brian Turcotte 27 June 2023, 12:46

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @DennisMAX!

If you tried the .CSV method and Klaviyo wouldn’t accept it, it’s likely because there are headers that aren’t necessary - perhaps try to reduce the information to email, name, and vital information, and Klaviyo should accept it. 

Also, per our Help Center article on PrestaShop, you should be able to collect subscribers from a newsletter sign-up if you toggle the correct option during integration:

Toggle on Sync subscribers to a list in Klaviyo if you wish to sync subscribers collected at checkout or via a newsletter sign-up form.

I hope this helps get you started, and thanks for using the Community!

- Brian

Badge +2

Hi Brian 

Which module is best ? 

Klaviyo by PrestaShop Partners ore PrestaShop Automation with Klaviyo ? 

I have the Sync Enabled ….. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @DennisMAX!

The module will depend on how your use case, but here is a Help Center article that explains the differences between the two:

I would also recommend reviewing the compatibilities and requirements of each before resuming to troubleshoot, to ensure that every requirement for the selected module is met.

Best,

Brian