Solved

Placed Order suddenly stopped working (Magento)

• 5 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hello,
I have been using Klaviyo since November and everything has been smooth since initial setup.
However now my Place Order is not being recorded , although all other trackings are eg view product.

If a customer goes direct to the product and places an order, no activity is now recorder until the shipment tracking kicks in.

I recently connected to baselinker and think that may of disrupted something, but even now with baselinker turned off for orders it has not reversed.

Is there a fix for this?

icon

Best answer by Brian Turcotte 5 February 2024, 23:26

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @Celebrations!

I’m not familiar with baselinker, nor do we have any native integration with it - would you mind explaining a little more about what baselinker does/how you’re using it for your site? For example, were you using another e-commerce platform like Shopify and then switched to baselinker, or is baselinker an extension for your e-commerce store?

If the issue began when you added that integration, it’s almost certainly the cause of the issue. That said, when you say “turned off”, does that mean removed? If not, I’d recommend entirely removing baselinker and testing to see if that resolves the issue.

Best,

Brian