Solved

Problem integrating Klaviyo on server side GTM

• 20 October 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

I have integrated ‘Active on site’ and ‘Order Placed’ via my server side container. The order placed event has the transaction ID and transaction value and is tracked correctly in Klaviyo.

When trying to track products in the order, or Viewed Products, i'm having issues to send the correct product data.

Client side in my web container I have a GA4 tag which fires on all the events, and sends it to the server, on the server, the GA4 client handles the request and the Klaviyo server side tag (based on stape.io template for Klaviyo) is triggered. 

How/Where do I convert my the product data (in GA4 format) to the Klaviyo format?

icon

Best answer by Brian Turcotte 24 January 2024, 05:18

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @davidcrul!

I’m going to check with Engineering on this and I’ll update the thread ASAP!

Best,
Brian

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @davidcrul!

My sincere apologies for the delay here! I see the issue has been resolved in a ticket with Support, but please feel free to start a new thread if any new issues appear.

Best,

Brian

Badge +1

Hi, I don’t recall getting any feedback in how to do that integration. I found a Klaviyo template in sgtm and used that. With some custom modification we did, we could get it working as we wanted.

There is however still some issue related to this with the revenue value which is not being tracked correctly in the dashboards. I’m still waiting for feedback from support regarding that.

Kind regards,

David