Question

Product Reviews (Review Summary and Media) - Photos not appearing in shopify product review summary

• 12 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge

Good day technical team,

I hope this post find you well.

I recently encountered an issue with the product page, and particularly with the Review Summary!

I am currently using Shopify (pipeline theme), and it seems that the photos from the posted reviews are no longer appearing in the summary section of the product review app. as shown in the screenshot provided down below.

I have tried the solutions in following order:

• Turn off Klaviyo from shopify (Apps embedded section).
  • Verified if the reviews with images are published. I can confirm they are published.
  • Switching off and on the image option from the review summary and media section
  • adding a new block from the template section from Shopify, and adding the product review app.

However, there has not been any changes to resolve this issue.

I believe the issue appeared after I made changes to the Flow settings for review requests, however, I am uncertain if the changes I made on the Flow settings for review requests has caused the issue.

Kindly, I would be very thankful and appreciated if you could provide your kind assistance to help me solve this issue.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Warm wishes,

3 replies

Badge

I’m having the same issue as well. Makes the website look quite unprofessional…

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @Luke T. and @asenouci!

Is this issue still occurring to you?

- Brian

Badge

Hi @Brian Turcotte 

I checked, and I can see that it is fixed. Thank you